Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring life!

I love this time of the year, when the birds come back after hiding from Winter and the leaves start waking up, the weather gets warmer and everything starts saying "new life!". David and I have had a blast over these past 3 1/2 months of our "new life" together. It's been full of exciting things, new things, challenging things and life never seems to slow down. We are so thankful for each other, and I thank God that I married this man. He is my number #2 in life (the Lord being #1) and I grow to love him more deeply each day. We just thought about how we love each other more now, than we did on our wedding day!
Many of you know that David has a new job. We praise the Lord for that!! It's been wonderful to have a set schedule for him so that we can plan to be with friends and family and be able to go to church together each Sunday. David works in a printing office for Oce Business Services. It's a pretty easy job, which is a set-up from Ponderosa where he worked so hard and long that even walking in the door after work was a challenge! We are able to spend our evenings together which is my favorite part of the day!
I am enrolled in new classes for the Summer, Math 118 and Critical thinking. I'm excited to be two classes closer to finishing my degree with Moody! Lately I've been praying about how the Lord is going to use my degree for His glory and work in ministry. If you think of me, please pray for this also.
We know that the Lord has big plans for our marriage. David and I are very firm on the belief that marriage is a team effort and we are one in Christ. We sense that the Lord is making us new everyday in little and big ways, we have enjoyed times of prayer together as we seek out what God has in store. This Spring is very exciting and we are anticipating what's next!
We love hearing from our friends and family, so please don't hesitate to let us know how we can be praying for you!
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment